Yesterday was supposed to be the second day of training but Pingu and Scruffy couldn't make to the bowling alley. However, we *Firhan The Great and I* went for our training anyway.
Day 2 of training:
"Playing to improve" is what I kept saying to myself. Training is like studying. You have to focus on your goal or else you'll just lose your purpose of training.
Yesterday we went to Ole2 *Alhamdulillah!*. When we arrived there, we met Heikal of Terror, best bowler in the TESL program I've ever met. The lanes were all used. So Heikal asked us to join his lane because he was playing alone.
Firhan and I were amazed every single time Heikal rolled the ball. He made it curve!. He starts rolling it from the left and as the ball proceeds half way across the lane, it moved to the center of and hit the pins at the exact angle that would cause a strike.
It looked as if he was moving the ball with his eyes. It was so fast. Heikal is an expert. He was the one that taught me the four step technique and so far it has done me well.
On to our training, I've improved a bit compared to last week. I think we should call Firhan Mr. Maintain. His score is never below 100. His record is 160+. Every time he rolled the ball, he'd get 9,9,9,9 and 9. He rarely gets less. That's how he started off, and that was how he ended the game. I on the other hand started off miserably but improve in the end. Therefore, I am Mr. Improve!
The tournament is this Friday, I hope everyone brings there best. Win or lose, it's the fun that we have that day that matters.
5 comments:
good luck this friday!
p.s: bley tgk ke korang maen? nak kasi sokongan...
Blh je Kak Aisyah.. Dtgla, I don't mind at all.. We don't expect to win pun.. HEHE..
Jom Kak Aisyah..!
kite jdik pom pom girl..
hahaha
no idea y i tag u..but u've been tagged. sorry, im just playin d game..
msti menang!
itu slogan kite..
jgn lupe!
Post a Comment