Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Free In Captivity..

Mr. Fever and Mrs. Flu decided to stay another day. The irritation continues. What's worse, they invited their friends, Mr. Burning Eyes, Mr. Dried Flaky Skin and Mr. Cough Like There's No Tomorrow. Oh, not to forget Ms. Flem.

Because of them, I'm forced to stay home. They just won't let me leave the house. I only managed to sneak for lunch. Now I'm tied up in bed with them crowding around me.

I had plans for today. Aimi and the gang are baking cheesecake today. She asked me to join. Boy I wish I could. I love cheese. *Hmm.. Cheeeeese..*. I hope they're having fun. I'd love to have some cake. I'm sure Aimi will publish a post on that soon at Kindly Unspoken.

Firhan, whose blog is Coretan Hati Seorang Insan, also asked me to accompany him and Wan Nurul to interview a teacher in Bangi today. I missed out on that too.

I'm alone at home right now. Downloading new songs from the charts. There are quite a lot of songs I haven't listened to yet.

I was also supposed to survey whether there are still tickets available to go to Alor Gajah for tonight. But I bet all the tickets have been sold out by now. *Just my luck!.. Adrian Mole style..*

I can't wait until these unwanted guests leave. Then at least I could something more productive.

6 comments:

Aisyah Sinclair said...

get well soon nazri!

Anonymous said...

Naz,

We were really hoping you could join today..

But, it's ok.. How's the cookies?

Sedap x? Hasil kerja kami tu!

And tomorrow we'll eat the cheesecake together ok?

Btw, get well soon.. and hopefully you'll be able to join our trip to FRIM tomorrow..

taj said...

dah ajak...
tanak ikot...

Unknown said...

Thanx.. Cookies sedap!!

I'm not sure bout tomorow.. Spatutnye blk mlke mlm ni, tp xde tket..

I'm hoping 4 a miracle..

Nak cheesecake!! HEHE..

Anonymous said...

Naz, you'll only get the cheesecake if u come with us tmrw..

lalalalala~

Unknown said...

Ok2.. I guess I can go.. HEHE.. For the cheesecake..