Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation At Home 2..

I'm back in Shah Alam! I only spent two nights at kampung. Now that I'm back, it's time for me to report on the trip to FRIM.

Oh wait.. Aimi has already done that in her blog, Kindly Unspoken.

Well, I guess it's meaningless if I were to write another one.

There's only one thing left for me to do, post some pictures. That day, I couldn't go a minute without my N73. Boy do I love that phone. The camera is great. I always have something to snap.

I didn't upload the pictures here because there's just to many to fit them all in this post. So I decided to finally open a Flickr account. However, I can't upload any pictures at this moment. My pc has been infected with all kinds of viruses because the anti virus has expired a while back.

The pictures are currently stored in my external hard drive. But I'm afraid to plug anything into my PC.

I hope this problem'll be solved soon. This is a job for, Scruffy, the geeky dog computer genius! Or Duang, the master of confusion! I hope he could scare the viruses away.

No comments: