The chain of daily publications has been broken due to the ridiculously busy and packed week. In case you've been living with Tarzan or Duang, the week the faculty is having the Mega Karnival (Mekar). This program involves so many people, I'd wack anyone who still has no idea what I'm talking about.
It's not usual that I go a day without publishing a post. This week has really been chaotic for me.
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to several people especially to Aimi for canceling the badminton meeting at the very last minute. That day, the Mekar crew and the Ethos! society were having a gotong royong (GR) that evening at 5pm. Some people asked me to cancel my plans and join the GR. So I was forced to cancel. I was disappointed. But I forgot to tell you guys out there about that since I had bowling training that afternoon.
After the training, we (Me, Pingu, Scruffy, and Keroro) had lunch before heading back to the faculty to help with the GR. We got there around 5.45pm. There was nothing going on yet so I headed for the Surau to pray. Even after that, the GR hadn't started. I waited there until 6.45pm and went home. I was very disappointed. I could've played badminton. I hope nobody ruins my Sunday.
Anyway, I've a lot to write about. But I don't want to cram everything into this post. Today we had the perasmian Mekar. Tonnes of work was put into the opening ceremony. Some of the crew stayed up all night to make sure that the ceremony would go on smoothly and thanks to them, it was great.
I really don't know the best way to describe the sacrifice and dedication the crew had put into making Mekar a success, at least the for today anyway. Everything seemed all over the place at first but it all fits into place later in the end. Round of applause to you guys.
*I have pictures from today, but I'll add those later.*
No comments:
Post a Comment