This week started off very hectic for me. I've been quite busy as the crew / runner for the Pertandingan Pidato Finals in UPM. *Which is now Universiti Putra Malaysia ye Bear.. How embarrassing*
Because of that, I've been so drained I haven't been able to publish any posts. Flashback to the day I last published a post, which was Saturday, badminton day. Sunday was badminton day 2, Monday and Tuesday are the days of Pidato Competiton - Finals.
Badminton Day 2
First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone (Pingu, Izlin, Aimi, Scruffy, Azri, Acad, and Moja of Ethos!, Kak Aisyah the smash queen, Wan Chai, and Man) who came for badminton last Sunday, especially to Man of part 2. It was actually my fault for not booking the court earlier on. That day we had the most people for badminton. Sadly the INTEC gym was closed due to no reservations.
The staff only comes if there are reservations. This whole time, I thought the gym is open every single day because of the time they display on the board outside the gym. I turns out that all this time we've been playing on other people's reservations.
Despite all the disappointments, we all stuck together and hung out after going all aver the place to find an alternative venue.
Pidato Competiton - Finals
Aimi has pretty much reported what went down on Monday in her blog, Kindly Unspoken. There were quite a number of people who went to UPM for the rehearsal of the Pidato Competition Finals. Like Aimi has mentioned, we barely did anything. Most of us came just to eat really good food. The only thing we did was watch Wan Chai rehearse 2 of the songs to be sung today. That day, we discovered a whole new side of Wan Chai. He's quite the Diva *Even more than the Royal Oinkiness!..*. He's also quite the cam-whore *Acad is the only one who match him..*.
Our return to Shah Alam was delayed because the bus broke down while we were at UPM. But it was eventually fixed and we were off to Shah Alam. The trip back was nothing special. After the last toll into Shah Alam, the bus broke down again. The driven said there alternater failed or something, that defused the powersteering and the brakes *We rode on a bus that had no brakes!..*. But the driver was able to stop the bus and park at the side of the rode *No pictures because my N73 ran out off power.. Just my luck!*.
A van came and took half the passengers back first and left half (me, Tajul, Aimi, 3 Ethosak!s, Wan Chai, and Adib) behind who later got bored and died *No.. Not really..*. We entertained ourselves with whatever we had; a camera and a really steep hill.
We weren't alone though, there were man eating monkies on the hill. They waited for us to pass out to come down and feast their teeth in our flesh. But we eventually got out of there in time before sun down *Which is when man eating monkies have dinner..*.
Too much went on today. Nothing special though. I'll leave that to Aimi to share to the world.






5 comments:
nazri,
its okay... =)
xoxo,
smash queen terhebat... =D
You're still the best.. HEHE..
Let's play this week ek..
yay! jom! book court tau, nazri!
*Acad is the only one who match him..*.
what's that??
I take that as a compliment..
ahahaha
yes Nazz, we really need to play..
I'm in dire need to shrink some kilos and drench with sweat..
da lama x berpeluh n seriously I look a size bigger in all of the photos!
You look a size larger?.. Hmm.. I have nOOoo comment on that..
*Raising an eyebrow*
HEHE..
Don't worry man, I've booked the court this week for sure..
So free your weekend because this is the last time we'll be playing since Ramadhan is next week..
After this week, we have to wait 1 whole month to play again..
Same goes for bowling.. But it's too late for that.. HUHU..
Post a Comment