This week has been a really packed week for me. I'm just so glad that it's over *freedom!!.. no.. it's never over..*. I was really stressed out by all the work I had to catch with due to the Pidato Kemerdekaan Competition.
Assignment submissions and tests. All in one week. Initially, I was supposed to have 3 tests this week, but 1 test was cancelled at the very last minute and I ended up studying for only 2 tests. The assignment that needed to be submitted this week was on Friday *which was completed on Friday of course..*.
I waited a really long time to get started on that because I wanted to study for the tests first. Unfortunately, I emphasized way too much on the test that got canceled in the end and ended up not studying enough for the other 2 tests *which makes me feel like biting my fingers off..*.
I've taken all the tests for this week plus a surprise test for debate ko. just this evening. That just leaves me 1 more test next week.
Have you counted how many times people have used the excuse that their thumb drive got corrupted for not being able to submit assignments on time?
I used to think that was such a lame excuse. Today, I've learned that probability of that happening is more that I thought. Yes. It did happen to me today and funny enough, on the day of submission.
This is what happened, Duang *whom some of you may not know..*, he's my housemate, had completed his half of the group assignment, he wanted to compile it with the rest, which was in my pc *recently formatted by the way.. Alive and well..*. I stuck his pen drive and openned his file. I copied the other half and pasted into his document. I pressed save. Suddenly this warning popped out saying "Cannot save document while it is being used by another application". Followed by "The file cannot be located".
I closed it *which made me deserve to be steamrolled by pingu..*. Because I closed the document, the whole document just disappeared. Gone. Just like that. Duang being the genius that he is didn't save any backup copy of his part in his laptop.
Duang had to do his part all over again and the assignment was submitted in time *Alhamdulillah!!..*.
The moral of this story is not to have a group member named Duang *no.. that's not it.. I'm so evil..*, really, always expect the unexpected.
4 comments:
well,
nasib baik dia nak buat lagik skalik.
if me, i'll ask u to do it yourself.
Kan.. Duang2.. Da cuak pg 2.. I tot he was playing a trick on me.. Mse p3 dlu die prnh wat.. Klu nk bkk game, dia wat pc 2 shut dwn sdri.. GRRR..
Naz,
Sabar je la.. huhu~
Xpe2.. lpas ni, make sure die wat btul2..
n giid luck test socio nxt week!!
chaiyok2!! :D
hehe..ni mesti CNI kan??
aq siapkn my part of the article review time cuti hari tuh dowh!!!haha
Post a Comment