There are athletes among us. There are singers and artists everywhere we go. They hide their special talents from everyone else. There are computer experts at the kedai mamaks and there are chefs in our very own faculty. We never know. Behind these very dull, boring masks may lie natural comedians sleeping quietly, hiding their powdered faces and big red lipstick smiles.
I've never thought I would laugh so hard but yesterday I just couldn't control myself. I wasn't listening to a joke, nor was I watching Pingu polishing his belly. I was listening to a fellow classmate reading her story that she herself had written in class. It was painfully hilarious. It was as if I had been exposed to one of jokers laughing gases and laughed till my face turned red and had tears in my eyes. I never knew Wan Nurul Firdaus could come up with such a funny and honest story.
The way she read it was so honest. It's as if she didn't know that she had written something funny. Genius I tell you! Sometimes people are naturally funny. Wan, that's what you are.
6 comments:
yay to wasn!!!
Wan hebat!.. She should write more stories like that everyday!..
what story????
T_T
nk dgr jugak story dier.
"unlike other witches, she was very loyal to her religion, which is islam"
hahahhaha
tak boleh blah wan ni..
awh, i miss her!
sgt klaka ceriter wan tuh..especially witch yg beragama islam...kui2
pastuh gi mydin utk beli candies...haha
sgt meringankan otak time tuh cos aq dh la xde idea nk tulis psl per...
you people got the Delayed Telecast. I read it straight out of the oven and roflmao! (:
Post a Comment