Sunday, July 20, 2008

Writer's Block..

I've written 5 posts that never got published. Most of them aren't finished. I got stuck in the middle of each of them and just can't seem to find a way to go in.

Before I started writing them, the ideas and concepts were so clear in my head. But as soon as I'm half-way to finishing them, I start to think that the ideas were just plain stupid. It's not that I'm worried that people won't enjoy reading it, but it's me who doesn't seem to like whats being written. All of the sudden, every word from the top just seem pointless.

Anyone out there know what's the best way to overcome such a problem? Is it even a problem?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Nazri Ethos, I think what you need to do is bang your head a couple of times on a really thick book and you'll get all kinds of ideas.. But you might experience very negative side effects from all that banging..

Unknown said...

Yes I agree.. I've done that once and I passed out for three days but was able to publish a really good blog..

WA said...

Hahaha...

You really ARE Anancy in real-life. @_@

Unknown said...

Wawaaaa.. Give me a respond to my problem..