Thursday, July 31, 2008
Blind Chef..
The kitchen in our (Me, Niza, Tajul, Hafriz, Duang, and pie) house has gone pitch black. But only at night. It's too bad at night we have a meal called dinner. This means I have to cook in the dark. Some of you may be speculating about what's happened to the light in our kitchen, well speculate no more. It's not because Bruce wanted to make the kitchen the Dark Knight's HQ and it's not because we haven't paid our bills. The starter broke. So everytime we turn on the light, it turns into a disco in there. However, cooking in a disco dance club makes it much easier to chop your fingers off. Despite the darkness, I've managed to cook dinner tonight. It was fairly good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
*presses the switch*
My lover wants to be, my lovaaaaah!
I still can cut my fingers off in daylight. Cooking is sooooo hard. The same goes to ironing clothes.
1. Gosok baju
2. Memasak.
Amat respect orang yang can do both of the them. It's hard. I mean it.
*sambil makan nasik bungkus. :(
Gsok bju shouldn't be that hard right?.. Are you talking about ironing a bju kemeja?
Do not cook in the dark.. Take it from me, it was hard enough.. You don't even know when the food is cooked..
wah sedapnya daging ini..??
eh ape nie..??
OMFG..
it's a finger..!!!
For God Sake, who chopped a finger..??
**if u know what I meant
keh3...korang nih.
*comment dr acad sgt kelakar.
nazri, dh tukar blom starter kat kitchen tu? bahayanye masak dlm gelap!
Post a Comment