Co-curriculum was made compulsory to balance the students studies with everything else. It's to make sure that the students don't ONLY study but also get involved in activities, uniform units, or sports. Alhamdulillah, this is my final semester of co-curriculum.
This semester is my last for co. I'm taking Debat BM. Honestly, I desperately wanted to take Badminton at first. But because the groups were all full, I didn't. As soon as I heard that the debat was going to be held at our very own faculty, I immediately registered for it. I hate having to go to the main campus every week. It's exhausting. It took too much of my time.
Todat was our first day of debat. The class is taught by Mama. She's great! She made the class fun. I'm glad that we're not required to compete in any debate competition. Last sem, I joined the English debate team for a while. They had debate tournaments almost every week. It's was scary. Without any skill, you're thrown right into the lions cage. But I admire theire dedication for debate.
The Bm debat is much more relaxing. All we'll be doing is learn how to debate and write essay. At the end of the semester, we'll be debating with the other group. It's quite easy.
Today, she gave us a trial debate. The topic was "Kucing tempatan lebih baik dari kucing Parsi".... ZZZZ... Where was I?.. Oh yeah.. I'm getting really sleepy.
2 comments:
first sem amek co..
and it's Kesat..
sigh..sigh..
*still trying to like it
There's no point in hating kesat.. It's compulsory kn.. oh well.. i've been thru it.. i feel you man..
Post a Comment