I have been trying to publish a post about preserving classic cars. I know, not about cars again. But that's the kind of issue you'll find in this blog. I love cars. Can't go a day without thinking bout them.
It's taking longer than I thought. I want it to sound right to make sure my ideas make it across clearly. I don't mind if people don't read it. It's the idea I'm trying to pour onto the plate that matters. It's to let the people get a whiff of my passion and interests.
You shouldn't need to impress people with what you say. You just say it the way you like it. Just to get it off your chest. I believe we should not try to be like everyone else in order to be liked. As long as you believe what you think and do is RIGHT. There is a limitation to what is right though. Do bare that it mind. Especially if you're a Muslim.
Anyhow, even if ya'll think it's kinda lame for someone to be obsessed about cars, it's me. I want people to know me. You might even find it interesting.
4 comments:
To people reading this blog, do note the fact that Nazri looks at cars in the most perverse way possible. Hentai!
hentai? omg! hahaha...
Oh God..!
it's indeed shocking..
haha
never know that u are into cars..
hehehe..
tell us about hummer!!! does it exist in Malaysia? what a cool car! daaamn!
Post a Comment