Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prof.!!

You've got to love the Prof. He really makes my day warm and sunny. He gives the best of news so that people would smile all day long.

Thank you Prof., for making the world a much happier place to live in.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naz,

I'm confused..

Is the test cancelled or,

Are u being sarcastic of what happened yesterday when he told u about the test today?

huhuhu~

Unknown said...

Sarrrcasm.. HEHE..

Here I go, diving into the pool which used to be safe, but now it's full of crocodiles and other deadly creatures..

If he had told me earlier, I could have prepared my guns and blades to fend off the crocs..

Unprepared.. I'm dead..

Metaphorrr..

ewan mohad said...

that crocodile is nothing laaa...

Tajul jea kot...

Mr. Kurukudail...

buaye nyah...

nothing to be scared of...

Unknown said...

Hehe.. Ne leh Ekwan, hnya mjlis ttggi haiwan2 je leh tkr gelaran..

Kurukubi.. HEHE..

Jumping in a pool full of Tajuls could be worse though.. HAHA..

taj said...

buaya nyah!!!

kurukubi!!!


TIME KASIH KAWAN2

I LAB UOLS...

Tatie Sharil said...

mwahahahahhahaha

Unknown said...

Tajul,
I dub thee Babs Kurukunyah.. HEHEHE..

Anonymous said...

Professor mmg cam2 ke??

esok..we may be facing the deadliest creature ever..

dubbed as Prof as well..
yang senang hatinya menggunakan kami the students sebagai pekerja untuk thesis dia..

aku firhan.. said...

oi..sape ajar ko sarcastic ngan lecturer kat blog ni? (talking to the mirror).. =p

Liyana Hanim said...

mmg la prof tuh mmg d best lec ever!!!!(nada sgt fake)

mmg besh la jwb soklan test td!!!
beshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sgtttttttttttt

Unknown said...

I don't know if all "profs" are that way acad.. Our prof is the first prof we've had so far..

Unknown said...

Sarcasm is my middle name firhan.. Long long ago.. HEHE..

Unknown said...

Here! here liyana!.. The test was freaking easy..

Like walking on glass.. or drinking acid..

taj said...

babs kurukunyah!!!

siyul kao nazri!!

Syud Ridzuan said...

gaha.

aku rase aku deserve markah bodo ku itu.

isk.

theroyalcrapster said...

cop. twit. ni prof mana nih?

Unknown said...

Syud, ko da dpt markah?

Unknown said...

Waah.. Izza is here..

Which Prof?.. Well.. This is a no name zone.. It's not safe.. HEHE..

But ull find out soon enuf..