Saturday, September 6, 2008

Temporarily Forever..

This week has been a nonstop catching up week for me. I'm am so relieved that the weekend has finally arrived. The weekend is like my final destination and the whole week has been like a long drive through the dangerous rural rodes of Malaysia.

I think the same can be said about everyone else this week. I see some of my housemates struggling to catch up with all the deadlines for submissions and covering all the chapters for tests. Even the carefree-game-addict buffalo was showing some tension. But the games still went on. *I'm amazed!*

I'm pretty sure everyone misses the mid-semester break. One whole week to catch up with all the assignments and reading. One week was enough to finish up everything and get ourselves up-to-date.

Doing assignments last minute for me really sucks the quality out of assignments. The same goes to studying for tests. Even though some may say that studying can only be done under pressure *This doesn't apply to everyone..*. The amount of information that we manage to cram into our jelly little brains is limited.

It has been a very bumpy ride this week in a really crammed up car, possibly a Kancil. No matter how hard you accelerate, you'll always be left behind.

No comments: