The 1st day of Ramadhan passed very quickly. It almost went by unnoticed. It was a merry sahor at our house this morning with all the animals awake. It's a good thing there's no full moon or Scruffy would be howling at it and miss sahor.
We all ate the simplest food and cooking possible like burgers, hot franks, rolls and oats. Even the Horny Goat turned omnivore for sahor.
After sahor and subuh prayer, everyone went to bed except for the tech-attached Buffalo who got his face stuck on the LCD screen and myself who was doing something else.
I didn't stay home today. This morning I had a meeting with Pipah Ipen and Firhan and En. Faiez to discuss about tomorrow Tadarus Al-Quran.
Later, Firhan and I, joined by Tajul, met up with Moja and Chip to buy the Qurans, 20 of them. We also needed to by Al-Mathurat and Rehals, also 20 each.
That was settled with nicely and we all went home. Firhan had to got back to Klang to finish up moving.
Later at home, I had to finish up translating a friends thesis, which I needed to redo because the almost-completed-one was corrupted *same thing that happened to Duang.. just my luck!*, which also needs to be submitted this Thursday.
Drifting off a bit there. Buke was merrier than sahor. Some of us cooked and some paid a visit to the bazar. We formed a nice enough circle and buke together. We even shared food and cooking. This was a nice first day of Ramadhan.
Whoever prays Tarawih on the 2nd night of Ramadhan will be cleansed of their sins and their parents *yang beriman..* will also be cleansed of sin as well.
8 comments:
all the best with the 1st day of tadarus tomorrow..
i can't make it due to tsl 591 class during lunch hour..
*sigh*
talk about reading, aimi, we couldn't afford to have the contemporary class for 3 hours straight on monday. hafta tell mdm mazlein abt that asap.
We can't?? Why not?
Thanks Aimi,
I do hope You'll be able to come some of the days.
It's like a support group.. HEHE..
saket weyh moja rotan
dem
penat weyh
HAHA.. Nsib bek ustz moja x rotan aku.. HEHE..
I'm up for class at monday. 2 or 3 hours bring it on. It's the same.
bukan ustaz
dy cakaap bapak
bapak yg cekak pinggang macam mak orang..
(sorry moja... muahh)
Post a Comment