Wow.. Aimi was right in her blog Kindly Unspoken.. It does feel a bit lonely here....
Hello!!!...
*cricket.. cricket.. cricket..*
It's so quiet. Whatever it is, I'd like to wish everyone a Selamat Hari Raya!! I hope everyone has a great holiday. That's what I've been trying to do since I got back. *While reading Sons and Lovers*
4 comments:
Naz,
I love the *cricket* *cricket* part..
hehehe :p
Thanks for promoting my blog, AGAIN..
I should really start paying you..
hahaha :p
Can't wait to see you guys after raya..
And yes, I'm busy reading up on Sons and Lovers and The Joy Luck Club as well..
p/s: YES!!! BADMINTON!!! :D
Nice sound effects kn.. actually mmg bunyik cm2 pn kt cni.. HEHE..
Good to know I'm not the only one tortured by these novels.. HEHE.. Arghh!
HAHA.. No need to pay la.. It's become a habit to promote your blog now..
You better sharpen your badminton skills before we play, coz I haven't taken a break from badminton, even during puase.. HEHE..
oh dem.
u guys have started already?
aku buku tu pun takde kot.
huhu
What!??.. Tatie, it's time to panic!!..
Argh!!
*tarik2 rmbut* hehe..
Actually, i haven't read anything since i got went to kg.. HUHU..
Post a Comment