Yesterday was the closing ceremony for EIF (English is Fun). Hafriz, Firhan and I were involved as the facilitators. Everything started off ok. The bus took of at around 8.30 in the morning and the program started at around 11.
Before the ceremony started, there were a few things that need to be done. I forgot to mention, Firhan and I were the MCs for that ceremony. Even though our job was only to host the program, we helped out with a lot of other stuff too.
What frustrates me is that there some of the Jrs who had nothing to do and yet did nothing. Everyone knew that to get certificates, you must come for the closing ceremony. It seems like these dim witted nuts just came for the sake of showing up.
Another thing that upsets me is that these Jrs, both boys and girls, were very kureng ajo. The EIF program was made for children from preschool and primary schools. The faci's were to set an example. I guess to them it means hanging loitering around, mixing freely with boys and girls. I guess it's the best example to set for the kids, to be dating, sitting together like there's no tomorrow, during Ramadhan.
Mdm Shiha had already told them not to do it last week. They need to suppress their hormones while around the kids. But I guess they have more raging homones then a elephant. Even dogs are more decent. And that's not all, at the end of the ceremony, the kid were to 'salam' the faci's. The boys with the abangs and the girls with the kakaks. But why do the abangs go after the girls like packs of drooling wolves and asking them to salam? We have a bunch of pidos for Jrs.
If they didn't split that early yesterday, I'd give them a taste of my famous homemade shoe-in-the-mouth.
28 comments:
yesh. nazri's homemade shoe-in-the-mouth sgt famous. (:
Naz,
I guess some people are just plain STUPID..
I can't believe they actually did that..
Trust me, if I was there, I'd give them a taste of my homemade shoe-in-the-mouth too..
What they did is major and so unacceptable..
Stupid people! *sambil buat hand sign yg menunjukkan dorg ni BRAINLESS*
idiots...
maybe they should where magnets with the same pole so that they cant be around each other
or tatie should be there to maki them...
assholes... muahahahaha
HEHE.. Kak aisyah, you say it like you know my famous homemade SITM..
It's very unpleasant you know.. HEHE..
Hana and Hani (Hanani) pn bengang ngn dorg..
I wonder if they will get sijil.. Dorg mcm xgti je nk handle bdk2..
There was this free hair girl wearing jeans a shirt that shrinks when she bends over, die nmpak bdk kck ni lri2 and tjtuh, die pndg pn x, knonnye xprsan.Myb tkt nk pgg kot bdk2 kck..
there was this 1 performance by the kids, sptutnye handle by 2 abgs, bdk2 kne nynyi asma ulhusna with abgs, dhla the abgs lmbt nek ats stage, mse nynyi, it turns out dorg xgti pn nyanyikn asma ulhusna.. sorg abg 2 pgg mic kt bke bdk2, soh bdk2 2 nynyi.. sptutnye lead.. rpenye dorg pn xgti.. Dorg mlukn dri sdri and bdk2 kt ats 2.. Yg lg mlu, dorg wt dpn dean and ummi..
Ktorg kt bwh bengang je..
omg!!!
dieorg tuh mmg!!
sian korg!!!mesti hana & hani tensyen..jgn bg sijil!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha
there's this couple in asasi that really made me barf..the girl pakai tudung tp bulan2 pose duduk on her boyf LAP tgh2 tesl sq tuh!!!
like hello????beragak la sket!!!
I bet I know the juniors..
very well
u know what..
we have to do something with them..
like seriously..
we gotta teach them how to respect people..
ahahah
cam best jek shoe-in-the-mouth tuh..
rasa camne yea??
Sbr ye tajul,
Puase2.. HEHE.. I don't they'll ever learn..
Mdm Shiha da tgo last week, tp after maam tgor, dorg blah trus.. Prog xstart lg..
Bkn dorg nk tlg pn.. Mybe dorg g surau kt sblh 2 kot nk tobat kjap.. HEHE
Lyana,
Are you talking about the girl yg agk kck 2? yg ske sandar2 kt bhu pkwe die yg bspekmate 2?
You wouldn't want to know how it tastes acad..
Its like eating last years tlor rebus.. HEHE..
I'm not sure if you know them.. Tp mmg grm la tgk dorg..
hmmm..that was beyond idiotic...;p
sorry for u guys!!!!
hehe...calm yourself...it aint good to spread other's aib y'know.
i cn kasik kamu pinjam my heels
*amek banyak2 pn takpe*
eheh.
aku tak suke junior tesl pn.
dan tanak maki mereka di sini.
bulan puase.
ehhe.
ye la kau syud.
mcm tak biase je.
sabar je la naz.
budak2 zaman sekarang mmg perangai pelik. yuk.
That's very true wa.. I wouldn't want to do that.. It's a good thing I didn't name names..
HEHE.. Then it wouldn't be called shoe in the mouth la syud.. Heels in the mouth.. HEHE..
mwahhahahahahhahaa..
jr memang tak best! ahaks
NEVER forget that WE used to be juniors as well...
it's an inevitable cycle...one day u're junior, another day you're senior...
i wonder. how did the seniors view me back when i was junior meself?
*Ponder*
tho x pernah dgr kamu punye SITM secara direct di muka dan telingaku, tp penah dgr le kwn2 serapat mu bitau yg ianye sgt pedassssss.
ke cane?
eheh.
=p
That's a good point wa..
I wasn't as ignorant as our current Jrs though..
It's all about ethics.. This Jrs knew the dos and don'ts, but they insisted on doing the don'ts..
They were the abangs and kakaks to the kids.. But they weren't being good abangs and kakaks..
I don't know bout that la kak Aisyah..
My SITM is quite sweet.. HEHE..
Hmm.. Sp kwn2ku yg prnh rse 2?.. HEHE..
ini die kisah bdk2 zamaqn skrg,
ade yg pki tudung ade yg suke telanjang..
(skadar mngambil lirik bdk2 zaman skrg..)
kpd JRs.yg x sdar diri tu,relax r..
org laen pun coulpe gakz..
Nak rase your SITM la. Bole? ;p
My SITM is very unpleasant wa.. and it happens when you least expect it to..
(:
i think kot..huhu..xingat la..tp tgk skali pon dh saket mate..
heard the gist on what happend from hanna & hani & napz..ish2 sgt geds the guys..aq dh tau dh junior part berape dieorg tuh..bg jer sebijik naz!hahaha
rupenyer they had to come because it's for their evaluation kan??
mcm assignment for their class with mdm shiha?tp xwat keje aq dgr & amek pic2 poyos??
now i get y the ever cool naz wanted to give em his shoe..hahaha
Wahhh...
Thank God I was an Interior Design student...
If not, da lame dah...
Kann...
Ehehehehe...
*sori, tumpang menjalang kejap.
La yeke liyana.. explains why they're not putting their hearts onto they jobs..
I bet maam would give em really low marks if we complained bout them.. But i dont know if anyone complained..
They looked eager to have a taste of my shoe.. HEHE..
HAHA ekwan.. xprlu mek tesl nk rse my SITM.. Kt rmh ktorg pn da leh rse.. HEHE..
Post a Comment