Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Know That You Know..

I know
that you know
what they know
because they know
what he knows,
because you told him
what I know
about what you told me you know about me.

Moral of the story here, if you're asked to keep secrets, keep it well. Eventually the person will find out that you told someone else.

13 comments:

WA said...

sounds rather grave...

was the culprit me???

i am deeply sorry.....

Tatie Sharil said...

erk..
huhu..

tapi setuju!

Aisyah Sinclair said...

i know what you did last semester, nazri...

mueh heh heh...

*tade kaitan*

Unknown said...

Hahaha.. I know what you did last raye kak Aisyah.. HEHE..

Eh, aku xtjukn pd ssp pn.. Just moral velues.. HEHE..

aku firhan.. said...

moral of the poem:
keep ur secret WELL..

Unknown said...

Wah very analytic.. Is it that obvious?..

WA said...

SANGAT.

Mcm Johari Window sangat....

perhaps should change to Jelani Window after this....(:

ewan mohad said...

I Know....







What You Did Last Raye...

*makan lemang kan?... aiyohhh... I missed lemang so much...

Unknown said...

A'ah.. Mkn lemang.. HEHE..

*sib bek die xthu aku tlggar kmbing rye lps..* HUHU..

Yeah! Xsbr rye!.. I'm so eager to regain my weight!..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

motif langgar sedare mare aku????damn you!!!

so, who can you trust now??? Read some of Jesse Kellerman's work..

Unknown said...

HEHE.. Aku bru thu rupenye kambing xbrpe gti cross roads.. HEHE..

Who's Jesse Kellerman? Poet ke?

WA said...

TETAP la kan tetibe masuk cerita kambing...

Ah tidak! Fatty food go away!

Habislah my waistline!

Sentap dah tak dapat duir raya. Hey I'm only 22 years young! 22 LAGI ye. Belum lagi 23. (:

Liyana Hanim said...

hahaha..tergelak bace bab kambing tuh...