how cheesy can this movie be?hehehe :p
heard about this,it was in Gempak a few months ago,the Goku's hairdo sawk
urmm...urmm....dis gonna ruin akira toriyama's masterpiece that i grew up with.hahahaha
I don't know what to say.. There's nothing in those pictures that remind me of dragonball.. except for the dragonball..Maybe, they purposely released these pictures to lead us off their tracks..Maybe they have something else in stored..Or maybe it really will suck..
i second your motion. a dball movie made without the japanese flavor is doomed to be successful.
dua jek possibilities..Suck or Successthat's all..but it's more to being suck than success..ahaha
It's really hard to imagine these actors fitting the characters in dragonball.. Goku doesn't look like goku.. Roshi doesn't look like roshi..Can't they ruin some other anime?..
I'd DARE them to ruin ANY anime. Stick with their own produce, will they?*Watashi wa nihon ga totemo daisuki desu yo!* (:
Ana la afham..
haha....it means,"I love japanese so very much you know!".Look East Policy in-breed, they say? Ehe. (:
Post a Comment
10 comments:
how cheesy can this movie be?
hehehe :p
heard about this,
it was in Gempak a few months ago,
the Goku's hairdo sawk
urmm...
urmm....
dis gonna ruin akira toriyama's masterpiece that i grew up with.
hahahaha
I don't know what to say.. There's nothing in those pictures that remind me of dragonball.. except for the dragonball..
Maybe, they purposely released these pictures to lead us off their tracks..
Maybe they have something else in stored..
Or maybe it really will suck..
i second your motion. a dball movie made without the japanese flavor is doomed to be successful.
dua jek possibilities..
Suck or Success
that's all..
but it's more to being suck than success..
ahaha
It's really hard to imagine these actors fitting the characters in dragonball.. Goku doesn't look like goku.. Roshi doesn't look like roshi..
Can't they ruin some other anime?..
I'd DARE them to ruin ANY anime. Stick with their own produce, will they?
*Watashi wa nihon ga totemo daisuki desu yo!* (:
Ana la afham..
haha....it means,
"I love japanese so very much you know!".
Look East Policy in-breed, they say? Ehe. (:
Post a Comment