Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boxed Lamb..

I love lamb chop. I prefer lamb chop over chicken chop and steak any day. I love the scent and aroma that lambs have. It taste totally different from beef or chicken meat.

This morning for sahor, I had this very hot crispy juicy thick lamb burger. It tasted so natural. Not like those Ramly burgers that taste nothing like real chicken and beef.

*Dang.. My phone can't connect to the pc.. No pics yet..*

13 comments:

Liyana Hanim said...

tp kan naz,if org yg xreti msk kambung..ia akan berbau hamis..huhuh

Unknown said...

Hm?.. Kambung?

RustyTurtle said...

kambung?...

tu haiwan yg 2 kaki kan?

Unknown said...

ooh.. I never knew that.. HEHE..

Anonymous said...

bukan..

kambung species dekat2 ngn kembung..

tapi dia haiwan darat..

ahaha

Unknown said...

Ha?.. Kembung?..

theroyalcrapster said...

i want crispy lamb burger jugak!!!!

Liyana Hanim said...

hahaha
cit slh eja laaaaaaaaaaa
kambing la!!!
haihhhhh

Unknown said...

La yeke?..

Org punyela da pnjg cte psl kembung and kambung.. slh eja rupenye..

WA said...

*type error alert!* i don't eat kambing that much....

Unknown said...

Niza gets headaches eating to much kmbing..

WA said...

and I think I'd be vege if I ever see the slaughtering before my eyes...seriously...don't have the heart to....call me animal-lover...doii (:

Unknown said...

Wawa,

Xelok kesian kt binatang yg kne smbelih, t haram kte nk mkn tau..

It's ok to adore animals though.. I had to help my uncle slaughter cute bunnies last year.. Wanna see? HEHE..