Assalamu'alaikum! Alhamdulillah I am grateful to be born a Muslim.
I'm currently learning to be somewhat of a photographer. But unfortunately I'm learning on my own. I haven't attended any courses on photography, so my development is very slow. Despite the setback, I've managed to learn a couple of tricks.
My wife's cousin, showed me this photography group on Facebook. If I'm not mistaken, they're using the low-light shutter technique or something. With this technique, we're able to do something called light painting (I think). The person who took the picture above made calligraphy or Khat. This guy also does graffiti You should check it out.
 |
| By me, sitting on the ground in front because France is clean. |
I've tried this myself once when I was at Berjaya Hills Colmar Tropicale Resort. This was my first time taking pictures using the low-light shutter technique. I also explored light-painting that night.
 |
| By me, Didn't come out so well, just testing. My friend didn't move out of the picture. |
 |
| By me, No, that's not me. I'm the one light-painting at the back. |
Today I played with this technique some more. Just for fun.
 |
| By me, I was trying capture the stars. |
 |
| By me, the street lights are interfering. |
 |
| By me, at home doing nothing. |
I'm still trying to refine this skill. Maybe I can try some graffiti next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment