Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My car: Good Ol Ford...

Assalamu'alaikum! Alhamdulillah for such a comfortable and serene home.

When I have nothing else to do on the internet, I like to look for pictures of other people's Ford Laser on websites like Car Domain or just Flickr
Ford Laser TX3 in Australia from CarDomain.com.
I find it very interesting to see how other people take care of their good Ol' Fords. That's right, I like see other people's old cars, not new one.

From decypher the code, Flickr.
Maintaining an old car is much more fun than just having a brand new car (in denial), especially when the cars still look brand new. Not surprisingly, there many people out there who have the same perception.

Ohh yeah, my Ol Ford is shiny.

New Cars are always nice. But it's rare to see a very nice old car in Malaysia, that once you see one that's in really good condition, you that nostalgic feeling like the car just got out of the showroom and that's what I've been trying to achieve with my Ol' Ford Laser.

Uh-huh, shiny cause I just washed it.

Smack that.. Wiper..


No comments: