Hello Midgets!..
It's so weird that on the day I decided to finally open my blog, quite a number of people viewed it. I haven't posted a blog in months. It's mostly because I felt like I didn't want to share my thoughts with the world. I should remain reserved and keep my thoughts to myself. Not that people even read this blog. But I have so many things to say that could either get me in trouble. It sucks being in my position.
Anyway, I'll be going to Shah Alam tomorrow. My close friend is getting married. I'll be driving from Kuantan, which would take around 3 hours. And I'll be going alone. I expect to meet some of my mates back in school. But I don't intend to. I hate reunions. Well, not with with my ex-schoolmates at least. I didn't have a bad time in school, but I tend to think that I did. I don't know why. Maybe you feel that way too. Who knows. I do have fond memories of school. But I had a lot of disappointments too. I didn't like certain people. And I would want to meet them ever again.
Wow, it's nice to spill some beans after so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment