I've been quiet for quite some time, but actually something's really been bothering me lately. It's all the talk about Hudud. Boom! There it is... He said it.. But wait, what's my stand.
Below is a status update I wanted to post on my Facebook page just now. But I was too chicken to do it. From this post, you'll know my stand.
The only reason people are afraid of Hudud is because they are not well-read, even if they are, they don't understand because they don't study it deep enough, and just take random people's word for it.. Do your research.. There's no reason to be hysterical over Hudud.. Asking celebrities about Hudud is about the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.. Let's ask them about nuclear science next, maybe ask for medical advice.. The point is, you're listening to the wrong people..
And there it is folks. I'm a Muslim. I believe in Allah. I believe that when Allah says that His laws are eternal, there shouldn't be a shred of doubt in my heart about it.
I've said it before, Islam does not change according to trend, but the trend should be shaped according to Islam.
No comments:
Post a Comment