Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged By Ekwan..

Ekwan tagged me, so here goes..

1. Put ur i-tunes, mp3, mp4, windows media player, etc on shuffle..
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer..
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds..
4. Tag 10 friends..
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing..

Starting... Now!

How would you describe yourself?
Lady Gaga - Eh eh (nothing else I can say)

Doesn't say much does it?

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Thriving Ivory - Alien

Haha.. This is getting interesting..

How do you feel today?
NKOTB - Single

Far from it buster..

What is your moto?
Mariah Carey - Last Kiss

Dang..

What do your parents think about you?
Jamie foxx ft. T-pain - Blame it

No.. Really?


What do you think about most?
Rihanna - Rehab

I am addicted to caffeine..

What is 2+2?
Wait, isn't this Duang's question?..
Backstreet Boys - All I have to Give

Wow.. That almost makes sense..

What do you think of your best friend?
Nelly Furtado - No Hay Igual

I don't speak Spanish.. This is loco!..

What is your life story?
Frankie J Ft. Krayzie Bone - Never let you down

I wouldn't have known about this song if I wasn't tagged.. It's not bad..

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ray Anthony - Dragnet

What?.. I never thought I'd ever want to be a cop..

What do you think when the person you like..??
Incomplete question? Well, whatever it is..

Alicia Keys - Where do we got from here

What will you dance at your wedding?
Nickleback - Old enough

Rock on!

What will you play at you funeral?
New kids on The Block - Valentine girl

*Barf!!*

What is your hobby?
Jason Mraz ft. James Morrison - details in the fabric

I'm tired..

No comments: