I'm not much of a BMW fan, but I have friends who are *Aimi, no need to raise hands and Tajul, don't faint*. So, to you guys and gals who love the Beamer, I give you, the 5-series GT Concept.
*Cricket2*

*The new face resembles the new 7 quite closely*

*The front headlights remind me of the new EVO 10*
The 5-series carries the new face of BMW which was first worn by the new 7. I expect the next 3 series will have the same makeover. Same goes with rear end.
I'm not too impressed by the rest of the car. It's not the design, it's just me. But looking at cars through photos is never the same as seeing it in real life. It might look better than I think.
This is only the concept of the 5 series GT, not the executive saloon. According to Autocar Europe, this wagon+Suv-Mpv is aimed at a group of buyers that hasn't been targeted by BMW before this. It's not aim a Malaysian's that for sure. Most Asians will wait for the sedan version.
(BMW 5-series GT Concept Pictures retrieved from Autocar-Europe)
For those who haven't seen the new 7 series, here are some pics. Very similar to the upcoming 5 right?
I'm not too impressed by the rest of the car. It's not the design, it's just me. But looking at cars through photos is never the same as seeing it in real life. It might look better than I think.
This is only the concept of the 5 series GT, not the executive saloon. According to Autocar Europe, this wagon+Suv-Mpv is aimed at a group of buyers that hasn't been targeted by BMW before this. It's not aim a Malaysian's that for sure. Most Asians will wait for the sedan version.
(BMW 5-series GT Concept Pictures retrieved from Autocar-Europe)
For those who haven't seen the new 7 series, here are some pics. Very similar to the upcoming 5 right?




6 comments:
it's gorgeous! We've seen it on the road.. Thx 4 d post naz..
Hm? You've seen the new 5 series?..
But it's not out yet..
Maybe you saw the new 7 series..
They're awfully similar..
the front end looks mighty like an aston martin, dont u think so?
......
The front end?.. Hmm.. Ahh.. I see.. from that angle it kinda does.. Fancy aston martins?
B
M
W
!!
BMW is much, much cooler.
:D
Thank you for signing up with the BMW fan list Moja.. HEHE..
Have you seen the new Z4? It's pretty hot..
Post a Comment