Technology is getting cheaper by the day. Just earlier this year, during my 4th semester, I bought my 1st very own PC, a desktop PC. You know, the ones where the screen is separated from the CPU.
I cost RM2,560 more or less. It was a decent machine. It could perform really heavy.. performance and stuff. It wasn't branded. It wasn't and Acer or HP. It was a custom-made at the store in Low Yat *which way better than those badged phonies*. It was great. It still is, but.. I don't have it anymore.
My dad bought it from me for RM2,000. And with that cash, I was to buy another PC for myself. Don't get me wrong, my dad didn't rip me off.. Or did he?
So yesterday, I bought a brand new PC at Low Yat. Did my dad rip me off? Should he have paid at least RM2,300 or RM2,200? My dad gave me RM500 less than before, so would I get less features than before?
Nope. With just RM2,000, I was able to upgrade to a way more powerful PC than my old one. So did I rip-off my dad?
Nope. You see, he wanted to buy one of those nice looking Acer Desktops, which cost RM2,300 but only offered to fart. My old PC blows that Acer with it's features. So I saved my dad RM300, and he got a much better PC. And I got an upgrade.
6 comments:
I want to test that PC!! GAAARRRGH!
Nanti aku balik SA sat aa.
You're back from Cherating I assume?
Come on down anytime man..
My pc's not as good as your home pc right?..
Dude, it's much better in terms of raw performance. Seriously.
*oops, technological orgasmic reaction*
Down boy!
raw performance?
ohoii...ni yg wat aku jeles ni..tp xpe2..since i dun hav too much interest with desktop pc..hehe..hafriz,what u're trying to say by 'raw' performance?i'm gettig the wrong ideas here..
I don't get it either.. Hafriz?.. Would you do the honors?
Post a Comment