It's 2am and here I am, wide awake after watching 3 movies. Movie of the day, Get Smart. It got me laughing my head off. Kinda freaked Tajul out.
Today, it was just me and Tajul. Duang disappeared yesterday, should be in the missing persons list. Or maybe he's just staying with his relatives. Either way, nothing's changed.
Tajul and I bought a chicken. And we kept it in the freezer. I let it out just now for fun. Then I put it back in.
The kitchen ceiling is leaking. The heavy rain made it worse. The floor's covered in water which kinda makes it look like the bathroom floor, but bigger. Any chance of getting electrocuted?
Tajul has started his diet. Hmm. Who's that in the kitchen?
My room is still messy from completing the research proposal a few weeks ago. I'll clean it up tomorow. Wait. That's what I said yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment