![]() |
| Seksyen 17, Shah Alam : This picture really takes me back to the days when I was doing my B. Ed. TESL. |
Living in Shah Alam for 4 years has really left an imprint in my memory. I've been a nomad all my life. I've never stayed anywhere for more that 4 years, until recently though, my family has just entered the fifth year living in Kuantan, Pahang. However, before that, the only places that I've had a soft spot for were Shah Alam and Penns State, Pennsylvania (or some of my friends would vainly call it, Penisvania).
These are the only two place in the world that I'd choose to settle down for the rest of my life. I choose Penns State for the memories that I have there. It's one of those places where you tend to get all teary-eyed when you reminisce about life you once had there. And I choose Shah Alam because to me, its the most practical small city to live in, in all of Malaysia. And I've been around (no I haven't)

2 comments:
lol penisvania
Believe it or not, occasionally I would stop by mak su and buy some nasi, and then eat at this parking lot and go for friday prayers after that. (have no class on friday wehuu)
And the nostalgia never wears off. :')
That's so awesome!.. I wish I could do that.. I have no class on friday afternoons.. maybe i'll try.. haha..
Post a Comment