Saturday, July 11, 2009

Scattered...

This semester, two of my younger siblings have joined me in Shah Alam. My lil bro, Fahmi and my kid sister, Sakina. You'd think with that many family members in one place, we'd be living in the same house, but we're not. Fahmi is in Section 7, that Bintang place. If I was living there, I'd already shot myself. I thought my life was hard but it turns out that Uitm students who outside and go to class at the main camp are miserable people. Jams morning, afternoon, evening and night. Sakina however is going through the same thing I went through when I first started my degree. She lives in Kolej Mawar and is taking classes in Section17. But this time, the TESL students get their own busses that go straight to the faculty.

Who's in for badminton? I'm planning to start a Youtube channel showing me and my friends(whoever) mess around playing badminton. How's that sound?

3 comments:

Aisyah Sinclair said...

main badminton on the weekdays evening ke?

Unknown said...

yup.. mondays-tuesdays in the evening..

Wednesdays-thursdays at night...

let me know if you wanna join.. i usually let people know on facebook if im playing (ceh.. da hebat men facebook skang..) HAHA..

satu H empat N said...

selain badminton dan lesson plan...
ape lg yg ko fikir ye nazri?
haha....
mesti dlm fikiran ko "La Salle-badminton-La Salle-badminton..."
huhu..