Sunday, March 29, 2009

War!!



You've had your revenge, and I had mine. I killed your leader then you chewed through my internet cable. Because of that, I took you out for good.

But today, my internet cable was torn apart like chewing gum. Who could've done such a fiendish act? You?.. No.. You're dead.. Then who?

Because of this new rebel, I had to spend half of my monthly allowance to get a wireless adapter. You will pay!

I re-declare war!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. i don't know why but this kinda seem funny.. but yeah, that's really bad.. mayb u guys should call an expert..

I.am.me said...

owh..maybe it was me who chewed the cable while i sleep..i used to grind my teeth while i sleep..well..u know..haha..but i dunno if i can fit behind that box..haha..let's declare war y'all..

Unknown said...

HAHA.. Pie, i know you can very well grind through the wall..

But teeth grinding and chewing are two different things..

For instance, grinding makes firhan's hair stand while no one can actually hear the rat chew..

War!! AAROOO!! WOOF2!

Unknown said...

HAHA.. Your very own sitcom ha aimi?

Well, i bet you there's a lot more to come..