Duang's back!...
And now on to bigger things, Tajul and I have managed to clean the kitchen. It's not shiny, but it's good enough to sleep in.
There's a leak on the ceiling. Nothing Tajul and I can do bout that. We're still waiting for Abang Tuan Rumah to come out of his hiding place to come and fix it. He's probably hiding from the Ah Long.
But he'll show up when it's rent collecting day. Let's just hope he doesn't just come for the money.
Hey, who's that in the living room?... Oh, it's Duang. Oh yeah, he's back!
Anyway, I have work tomorow. I really don't want to go, but who else would pay you RM35 just for sitting around and making calls to snobs in Australia right?
My dad asked me to look at a 2nd hand car the other day. A Ford Lynx 1.8 1996. Go figure. So I went. It was quite a nice car. He asked me to decide whether it's good enough. That's a biggy.
If I say yes, I might risk wasting my dad's money if it turns out to suck. On the other hand, if it's good, I'd be getting my mom a new car. That's a tough decision to make. Maybe I should take a look at it again.
I should be sleeping already since I need to wake up at 5.30am. I've just noticed that there's Subway in Malaysia. I wonder since when has it made its way here? I used to watch the advertisements in the US, but I've never stepped my foot in the place.
There's a Subway outlet at the place I work, maybe since tomorrow is like my second last day working, I should eat there.
Why am I even high-lighting these words?
I'll be going back to Kuantan on Wednesday. That's just great, people are busy coming back here, I'll be going home. Is that Duang?
Tajul and I met Solah and Kimi at Pak Li's. I wonder who else is back?
1 comment:
haha. your writing style--sgt witty and funny.
and i dunno Subway dtg bile tp dah more than a year la.
*a big of Subway too!
Post a Comment