Saturday, December 6, 2008
Obsessive Passion..
After my previous post, I got this crazy idea of downloading my all-time favorite anime, Dragonball Z.
I'm still going through the first season. The second season is currently on the way.
It's all in English though. But it isn't that bad.
Everyone has a childhood obsession. Mine is this. There are also some obsessions that we have in the present that started during our childhood.
For me, I've been obsessed with cars since, well, forever. In fact, my childhood was based on cars, automotive design to be exact.
I've been drawing cars since, well, again, forever. But I've never got to embrace my obsession.
I guess obsession is not the best way to describe my fascination in cars. Passion is fits nicely.
But it's an obsessive passion. Is that right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hehey..we all have our own passions rite..when u start it from when u're small, it'll juz getting bigger when u grow up..i ur case, do u even grow up?hahaha...kidding..u've great passion dude..why dont u take art design?
You think I should?.. I don't know..
yeah...u probably might wana giv it a shot nazz!!!btw, thanx 4 ur help yesterday!..;p huhu
Post a Comment