Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali Is Happier..

Even though it's Deepavali today, the people celebrating it aren't causing anyone any trouble. They're more decent.

The Malay community decided to extend their celebration of Roadblock Day. Yesterday I was blocked from coming home to my flat. Today, I couldn't even get out. They've blocked all possible escapes routs there are within this housing area.

I don't know what else to say except, if you decide to have your kenduri in the middle of a major artery, the least you could do is send us a card. If not an invitation card, at least a warning card so we could move our cars out before you people start eating your nasi minyak and can't leave your plates even for a second to move your cars for those uninvited guests who has better places to be.

4 comments:

theroyalcrapster said...

man, i miss muruku lah!

ewan mohad said...

I thot U celebrate dengan orang bawah tuh...

hahahahaha...

Unknown said...

HAHA.. dont worry izza, ull get to taste muruku once again soon..

Unknown said...

ekwan, ktorg xdp g rmh bwh.. tajul je djmput.. hehe